The Home Equity Management Guidebook
Learn About Equity Harvesting
The motivating force behind writing the HEMGB was that of pure frustration. Unfortunately, in the financial services field, there are books that were written NOT to give full disclosure to readers about a wealth-building concept but instead were written as fluffy sales pieces to entice readers to buy into the concept written about.
When it comes to proper home equity management, there are two primary books in the marketplace that I would consider pure sales books. These books are intentionally devoid of vital and accurate information so salespeople using the books can make more sales.
The HEMGB is an interesting read because I cover the VERY POWERFUL concept of Equity Harvesting (removing equity from your home to build wealth), but I do so in a full disclosure manner (and I point out the flaws in the other books in the market).
Equity Harvesting can be a tremendous tool to grow your wealth when done right.
The HEMGB book is dedicated to readers who are looking for answers to the following questions:
1) How do I build a tax-free retirement nest egg in the most efficient and least painful and least risky manner possible?
2) What is the difference between a sales book and an educational book?
3) Does it make sense to pay off my home mortgage early, and, if not, why not?
4) Does it make financial sense to overfund a tax-deferred qualified retirement plan or IRA?
5) What is Equity Harvesting and why is it a hot topic in the insurance, financial, and mortgage market places?
6) How can I pay off my current home mortgage years earlier without changing my lifestyle?
7) Is Retirement Life™ a good financial tool to build wealth for retirement?
8) How can I use home equity management to remove money from my IRA tax free in retirement?
View the book online or download to your favorite device
If you are ready to learn how you can build “Maximum Wealth with Maximum Security” through the use of a properly set up equity harvesting plan, click the button “Get My FREE Books Now.”GET MY FREE BOOKS NOW